The end of tenancy clean isn’t the most exciting task, but it is a necessary one. No doubt, today’s tenants are a lot more discerning than they used to be and the standard of accommodation that they’re looking for is very high. Whether you are a landlord or tenant – our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service is perfect for you!
The kitchen is one of the most important areas to clean at the end of a tenancy, but it’s also one of the places in which dirt and grime can accumulate most easily.
- Our staffs remove everything from the cupboards and shelves, making sure to remove any crumbs and stains with a damp cloth. Next, they pull out your appliances and wipe beneath and behind them.
- Next, experts clean the refrigerator inside and out, making sure to remove all fridge trays, racks and cabinet shelves and soak them in soapy water. Then dry and place them back inside the refrigerator.
- We’re all guilty of letting our ovens get dirty. Whether your oven has large deposits of grime, household dust, grease or burnt food deposits, they need to give it a thorough clean. The oven is usually the first item checked during the inspection process.
- Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout)
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Next stop is the bathroom. In here, we’ll find a number of different areas that may require different equipment. We need to focus on the bathroom sink, the bathroom tiles, bathtub, and the toilet. If you have a shower, we’ll also need to work on the shower head and grouting.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised.
Living rooms often feature extensive decorations and full bookshelves. This room is mostly about dusting extensively and vacuuming everything to perfection. There are many item and awkward surfaces to clean, so easy as it might seem, the living room is very time consuming.
- The two main jobs to tackle in the living room are carpet cleaning and dusting. Our staffs are expert of vacumming carpet and dusting.
- Next, they will clean your shelves, cabinets, coffee table, cupboards and TV stands.
There are a number of other things you should concentrate on when conducting an end of tenancy clean. For example, it’s important that the windows are cleaned inside and out – remember you’ll need to hire a professional window cleaner if your exterior windows are unreachable. You should also wash off any scuff marks from the walls, and if this doesn’t work you’ll need to repaint them.
- Walls: Staffs will check for scuff marks on walls. These may be able to be rubbed off, or alternatively you might need to repaint sections of wall.
- Windows: Your windows need to be cleaned inside and out. If our staffs can’t reach the windows outside then you may need to engage a professional high window cleaner for exterior windows.
- Doors: Our cleaning staffs make sure that doors are clean, including handles. They also make sure that locks are functioning properly.
- Ceilings: Our experts use an extendable broom to clean the ceilings. They watch out for cobwebs in the corners of rooms.
- Carpets: Experts will use vacumm machine for cleaning carpets.
- Room by room: Finally, they will check room by room through checklist, it’s time to concentrate on the pain points in individual rooms.
And They Don’t Forget…..
- Staircase and Hallways: These areas get a lot of traffic day in, day out, so we make sure a thorough clean.
- The Garden: Just like the house, a garden needs some TLC. Our staffs sweep up leaves, maintain the flower beds and mow the lawns, if needed.
The period between tenants is a busy one for a landlord. You need to prepare the property for the next tenant, find the new tenant and sort out all the paperwork. You need to return the former tenant’s deposit and credit check and reference check the incoming tenant. All while ensuring the property is empty for as short a period as possible.
Hang on a minute….
When your previous tenant moved out they will have cleaned the property. You will have inspected it as part of the check out procedure. So surely you won’t need to clean again. Right?
Unfortunately, however, most tenants won’t do this great job!
Even though the demand for accommodation in the private rental sector is always increasing, you are still in a competitive market. To attract the level of rent you want and need to make a profit your property needs to stand out. Tenants are a discerning bunch and they won’t pay a high rent for a property which isn’t clean.
If a tenant views an unclean property, they will form the opinion the landlord doesn’t care or can’t be trusted. Either way you will lose a good tenant.
Set expectations for the new tenant
A tenant presented with a sparkling clean property will know the standards of cleanliness they need to keep too. But if they find dirt and mess why should they care about keeping the place clean? You need to send a message.
Protect your investment
Possibly the most important reason for end of tenancy cleaning for a landlord is to prepare the property for inventory. An inventory is the way of protecting investment. And a deep clean is the best way to prepare the property for an inventory.
In the inventory, photos ensure the standard of cleanliness. Take images of the walls, the carpets and the insides of cupboards. Pay special attention to the interiors of white goods.
If you are moving in or out of rented accommodation why don’t you give us a ring and ask for our End-of-Tenancy Cleaning Service. Call us at 01707009599 or email.
Your property needs to be in shipshape for your new tenants!
- Office Cleaning
- Residential Cleaning
- Interior Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Washroom Cleaning
- Events Cleaning
- Window Blind Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Facility Cleaning
- Office Plant
- Plant Interior
- Plant Exterior
- Vertical Gardening
- Event Display
- Landscape Installation
- Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Fertilizer Program
- Cockroach Control
- Mosquito Control
- Ants Control
- Spiders Control
- Rats Control
- Termite Control
- Flies Control
- Bed Bugs Control